Prescription Drug Take Back Locations:
- Columbia County Law Enforcement Center: 711 E. Cook St. in Portage
- Columbus Police Department: 159 S. Ludington St.
- Lodi Police Department: 142 S. Main St.
- Portage Police Department: 117 W. Pleasant St.
- Wisconsin Dells Police Department: 712 Oak St.
NEVER flush or drain!
Prescription medications should never be flushed down the toilet or drain. Local police departments are able to collect unused or expired medications and dispose of safely.
For additional locations in Wisconsin, check out: http://doseofrealitywi.gov/drug-takeback/
Take Back Day
Twice a year (spring and fall) participating law enforcement agencies host Prescription Drug Take Back Days throughout Columbia County. For current Prescription Drug Take Back Day information, visit the PARCC Facebook page.